Thanks Kathy! It's great to have this outline of the planned TSG sessions.
Should be an excellent program!

Kathleen Kiefer, Conservator
Material Culture Conservation, LLC
212 W 10th St, Suite B-240
Indianapolis, IN 46202
484-639-4749 - cell

Material Culture Conservation, LLC

*Care and Conservation of Costume, Textiles and Fiber-Based Objects*

*Materials Testing & Exhibit Preparation Services*

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 4:18 PM, Francis, Kathy <[log in to unmask]