From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kimberly Koons
Sent: 26 April 2016 15:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Where do you add bibliographic citations to Constituent records?

Hi, Sylvia -

As far as what NARA would call 'source notes' for Constituents (we are just now fleshing out standards/procedures for constituent authority records), we plan to create text entries, type Source Note, date is the date the text entry was created, author is who created the source note, text is the actual citation.   Hope this helps?

Kimberly Koons, Presidential Libraries Museum Collections Officer
National Archives & Records Administration
700 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington, D.C.    20408
202-357-5082
301-837-0873