From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rob Morgan
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2016 11:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Current Location in a List View

Hello TMS Community,

Has anybody successfully placed current location in a list view?  If so, can you send me the SQL script?

Thanks everyone,
Rob Morgan
Collections Database Administrator
The Baltimore Museum of Art
To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the following commands in the body of the email: