From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Yer Vang-Cohen
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 2:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TMS 2016

Hello out there,

Is anyone on TMS 2016? Have you come across any issues?

Yer Vang-Cohen
Senior Manager for Collections Records and Review
Brooklyn Museum<https://www.brooklynmuseum.org/>
200 Eastern Parkway |Brooklyn, NY 11238
718-501-6483 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the following commands in the body of the email:

Join a gallery tour<http://themodern.org/programs/tours>, see a film<http://themodern.org/films/upcoming>, enjoy lunch on the terrace<http://themodern.org/cafe>, find gifts in the shop<http://themodern.org/shop>, become a member<http://themodern.org/join-and-support/become-member> - spend time with your favorite works of art at the Modern!

Programs at the Modern are made possible by donations from you and the community. Thank you for your support!<https://31150.thankyou4caring.org/sslpage.aspx?pid=298>