From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Yer Vang-Cohen
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 2:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TMS 2016

Hello out there,

Is anyone on TMS 2016? Have you come across any issues?

Yer Vang-Cohen

Senior Manager for Collections Records and Review

Brooklyn Museum

200 Eastern Parkway |Brooklyn, NY 11238

Join a gallery tour, see a film, enjoy lunch on the terrace, find gifts in the shop, become a member - spend time with your favorite works of art at the Modern!

Programs at the Modern are made possible by donations from you and the community. Thank you for your support!