Rodger,

You can use Alternate Names for this. In the ConXref screen, you can select
the exact name that you want to use for that object - the primary name is
selected by default.

[image: Inline image 3]

You can also reconfigure your query groups to be able to search on the
alternate names (to find those with "Gibson Mandolin-Guitar Company") by
adding fields from the Constituents Alternate Names node to your query
groups.

[image: Inline image 2]

In the past, I've done the same thing with journals in Bibliography, since
some journals changed their names over time.

I hope this helps. It was great seeing you at CI! ~Chad