Van: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Namens Alex Bancroft
Verzonden: woensdag 27 april 2016 18:34
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Adding New Crates in Bulk

Hi All,

We’re trying to add about 500 crates in bulk to TMS for objects that were not previously assigned a container.  Has anyone had to do this?  We’re having trouble coming up with the most efficient way to do this.  The new crates would just need to be consecutive numbers and could be attached to their objects later.  At this point we just want the new crates in TMS.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best,

Alexandra Bancroft

Assistant Registrar