Hello all,

We have a 100% very fine, silk-like, long staple, Egyptian cotton damask,
custom woven by The Gainsborough Silk Weaving Co., Ltd. in a mustard/yellow
color. The pattern is Louis Seize III, woven to scale, with a repeat of 26
1/2” and a 48” width. It was woven by the only weavers who have been
awarded the Royal Warrant in England, and their fabrics grace some of the
most important buildings in the world.  The cotton will wear better than
silk if used on furniture where it will see any use, and won't shred in the
window if used for drapes, as silk has a tendency to do.

24 yards are available for purchase at the discounted price of $200/yd.
Swatches are available to check color and quality. I attached an image -
hopefully it came through!

Please contact Sarah Stevens at the NYS Bureau of Historic Sites if
interested ([log in to unmask]).

Thanks!

Sarah