Dear Mary,

For my own studio, I am very happy with the Capisco chair by the Danish
company Hag
http://officechairsusa.com/hag-capisco-h8106-saddle-seat-w-back/#sthash.xriBj8Ta.dpbsI

the height can be adjusted - there are three sizes for the telescopic lift,
+ lots of other features, worth every penny.

with best wishes

Luba

Luba Nurse