To find just the objects that are connected to a particular alternate name you have to use Query Assistant
or Advanced Query in the Objects module, not Find Objects>Constituent Lookup (if I’m correctly
understanding what you’ve been trying to do).

In Config you can add fields from Object Related Con XRefs> Constituent Alternate Names to Query Groups
in the Objects Module.

If you set up the query group correctly in Config you can use the Query Assistant or Advanced Search to
find only those object records that have a particular alternate name selected for use.

This works the same for Ex-Coll. Related Constituent XRefs and Acq. Related Constituent XRefs.

If you need help setting this up in Config perhaps Gallery System Support can assist you further.

Hope this is helpful and not confusing.

Sue Finkel

Collections Information Systems Coordinator

Registrar's Office

National Gallery of Art

Washington, DC 20565