Good morning -

I am looking for two example Crystal Reports to cover some recent requests here, both for TMS 2012:

1)     A report summarizing loan object fees and billing fields by object in the loan module

2)     A Crate contents report that includes the position and instructions field (or some other field  that we can use to track which tray within a crate an object resides in)

I do not see anything for either  situation in our GS stock reports and was hoping to not start from scratch.

Thank you!

Cristina Lichauco
Collections Database Adminstrator
Asian Art Museum
Chong-Moon Lee Center for Asian Art & Culture
200 Larkin Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
www.asianart.org<http://www.asianart.org/>

T: 415.581.3676

[cid:65CD1E21-825C-4E2B-BF62-CDD64E6E0540]