Hello,

I’m new to this list, but I’m hoping someone can help me out.  I have a TMS 2010 install and a script that synchronizes the data in TMS running on a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 instance to our eMuseum server hosted on Linux and running MySQL.  Up until recently the script synchronization was working from what I can tell, but after a server crash due to a power outage the synchronization script stopped working.  The script is being run by SQLyog and the error in the logs is “ERROR: [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0]Invalid Descriptor Index”.  I can’t find any indication that the scripts themselves have changed and running CHECKDB against the TMS DB comes back clean.

I’ve looked up the error on Google, but all of the pages I find seem to suggest that this error happens on untested SQL code, not something that has already been working.  Does anyone have any thoughts about where to start looking for the cause of this problem?

Thanks!

Brett

Brett Lavoie

University College