Hello All,

I’m coming across an issue with renaming crates/containers in Authorities, the sort number field doesn’t automatically update. I have to go to DB config and update the field. Is this right or am I missing something? We’re in 2010, I’ve been in 2012 and didn’t recall that being an issue.

Thank you,

Yer Vang-Cohen

Senior Manager for Collections Records and Review

Brooklyn Museum

200 Eastern Parkway |Brooklyn, NY 11238