From: Fusco, Maria [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2016 8:23 AM
To: Ballard, Mary <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: TSG posting

Hi Mary,

I hope this finds you well.  Would you be willing to post this for me to the TEXCONS distlist?  Many thanks.

Hello all,

If anyone has had reason to educate themselves on the arcane subject of doorsweeps and could humor a chat, please give me a shout.

We have one style of doorsweep installed in our new collections center but are looking into other style options in an attempt to maximize the efficacy of door seals, potentially using different options in different zones.  Readily available products include sweeps with bristles, plastic blades and sponge neoprene seals, each of which have their pluses and minuses.

If anyone has experience in a similar undertaking and could chat, thoughts would be gratefully received.  I can be reached at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Many thanks,
Maria Fusco
The Textile Museum/The GWU Museum

--