Dear all users,

In Orsay, we are very much interested indeed in exploring the semantic web with TMS as well.

The implementation of TMS is right now swallowing us completely but as soon as we’ll see things more clearly, it is definitely something we’d like to test.

We are all ears…

Elsa

Elsa Badie Modiri

Chargée de projet – Administrateur de la base de données M’Osaïque

Gestion informatisée des collections – Service de la Conservation

Musée d’Orsay

62, rue de Lille

75343 Paris Cedex 07

Tél. : + 33 (0)1 40 49 49 87 – Fax : + 33 (0)1 45 49 05 54

Email : [log in to unmask]

Consultez le catalogue complet des 87 000 oeuvres du musée d'Orsay