I keep getting this “Run-time error 380: Invalid property value” when I open up the media module image viewer from the object record front page. It usually happens when I select “copy” or “print” from the Image Viewer. And it appears inconsistently (one record no problem, next record there’s a problem), so I can’t figure out the issue. Surely it’s not an issue of image size. When I replace the image, it usually corrects itself. Why is this happening? Please, can someone suggest a way to fix this? I don’t have time to replace every image each time the system has this odd meltdown. When the error appears, as soon as I click “ok,” TMS closes out entirely.

Thanks for any thoughts!

Angelika R. Kuettner

Associate Registrar for Imaging

& Assistant Curator of Ceramics