Hello,

I recently spent a lot of time inputting past moves of objects into TMS in order to capture more information around the transit of the objects in our campus loan program. However, for some reason some of these past moves are showing as current even though the current correct location is recorded with more recent dates in the "location history" field and should theoretically be showing up in the "current location" field.  This is not happening with every past move, only a few  are showing this problem, and I have been following the move procedure in the TMS Help Manual for every location change recorded.  Can anyone explain why this might be happening?

Thanks in advance for any insight,

Natania

Natania Sherman
Collections Assistant, Art on Campus