From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Natania Sherman
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2016 12:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Adding location remarks to queries and/or reporting

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to run queries and/or reports that record location remarks. So far I can only get queries and reports that are accurate as far as the site but am thinking there must be a way to capture the info in the location remarks.

Any insight would be helpful! Thanks in advance,

Natania

Natania Sherman
Collections Assistant, Art on Campus

Art Museum
University of Toronto

-

Justina M. Barnicke Gallery
University of Toronto Art Centre

15 King's College Circle
Toronto, Ontario M5S 3H7
artmuseum.utoronto.ca<http://artmuseum.utoronto.ca/>

To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the following commands in the body of the email: