Hi, Natania!

Attached is a report we created for another museum you might find helpful. A couple of notes on this layout:

·        Locations are related to object components, not objects.

·        Locations are reported here in chronological order

·        The current location in shown in boldface

·        Inactive locations are noted

·        Location remarks are italicized and indented under each pertinent location

All best,

Jen

Jennifer W. Smith

JWSC LLC - Art Catalogues, Technology, and Research

212 South Marion Street, Suite 5  Oak Park, IL 60302

(708) 445-9101