Hi all,

I’d be also very much interested in knowing how much you are in your institution for taking care of TMS in regard of numbers of works or museums, type of functions using TMS and number of users…

Here at musée d’Orsay, TMS will cover in the end :

-          3 museums

-          About 180 000 items (works of art, objects, archives not speaking of images, persons, exhibitions – past or present, as there is a very strong documentary component in our TMS project)

-          About 600-700 potential users, from basic to ultra-specialized use

-          Core users being of course : curatorial, registration, exhibitions, loans and depot, then security, publications, attendants, external scholars…

I’m also the entire team, administrating TMS and trying to advocate for extra and permanent help, hence my questions in regards to the collection and personal.

My title would be in short in French : chargée de la gestion informatisée des collections which I translated in Collection Information Manager.

Best,

Elsa

Elsa Badie Modiri

Chargée de projet – Administrateur de la base de données M’Osaïque

Gestion informatisée des collections – Service de la Conservation

Musée d’Orsay

62, rue de Lille

75343 Paris Cedex 07

Tél. : + 33 (0)1 40 49 49 87 – Fax : + 33 (0)1 45 49 05 54

Email : [log in to unmask]

Consultez le catalogue complet des 87 000 oeuvres du musée d'Orsay