Hi All,

We’re starting to track crates, frames, and equipment (AV and exhibition equipment) in TMS using individual object records.  For those of you that are already doing this, I’m wondering what classification you assign to these materials.  We want to limit the number of non-art related classifications in our authority list, but we also don’t want to get too general with a classification such as “miscellaneous”.

Any information would be very helpful!

Best,

Alexandra Bancroft

Assistant Registrar