Hello,

I'm preparing to import some data from a FileMaker Pro database to TMS.  I know this topic was brought up a bit ago, but I'm still unsure of a few things.  The main thing I'm looking for right now is some documentation on what fields need to be present in the Excel spreadsheet and which fields can be imported in total.  The User Guide shows pictures of a bunch of columns (which I'm assuming are probably from a TMS export), but the data that I have is not in that format and I can't find information for what structure it needs to be in.

Also, can I add fields into that structure or does any data that falls out of the scope of what the TMS Importer expects just get discarded?

Thanks,
Brett