Bethany, This information is not natively tracked in TMS. I believe that Danielle Uchitelle has developed a process where you insert a subreport into a Crystal Report, and that subreport calls a stored procedure. The stored procedure takes data (like the date, time, report, etc) and writes it to a custom table in TMS. Since this is called every time the report is run, you get a running log of report usage.

She has mentioned this to me on a few occasions, but I have never seen it in action. Nevertheless, in my professional opinion, there is nothing science-fiction-y about this and it is entirely plausible. But she could provide you with more details. I'm sure if this thread garners enough attention, it might even become a Gallery Systems webinar.

~Chad