Greetings from Kansas!

I’ve attached the Kansas Humanities Council’s recent RFP for Water/Ways. In general, KHC wants applicants to demonstrate the following in their application: 1) That they meet the venue requirements 2) That they have a strong local story 3) That they have solid community partnerships.

As far as venue requirements go, we emphasize the electrical outlets, ceiling height, and square footage requirements for the exhibition. KHC also wants applicants to secure a dry location for storage of the exhibition crates BEFORE the exhibit comes to town. KHC contracts with an in-state museum to handle all our shipping, so you will not see any shipping issues addressed in our RFP.

Please contact me if you have additional questions.

Best,
Tracy

Tracy Quillin
Associate Director