The Open Palace Programme is now open for applications for Summer 2017. It
is a 20 day programme in the UK that offers you the chance to:

   -

   Step behind the scenes at some of the most significant palaces and
   mansions in the UK including Hampton Court, Kensington Palace and the Tower
   of London
   -

   Learn from the palace professionals how to conserve, present and
   interpret sites and collections
   -

   Take part in hands on activities tackling real challenges alongside the
   experts
   -

   Immerse yourself in history where it happened
   -

   Handle fascinating historical artefacts and records
   -

   Gain invaluable experience and contacts for your resume
   -

   Benefit from bespoke careers advice
   -

   Visit and stay in some of the most delightful historic parts of England
   including Bath,Brighton,London, Stowe, Windsor and Buckingham

These experiences provide a richness and diversity with which few
individual placements or internships can compare.

For further information please visit:

http://openpalace.co

Places are offered to candidates who send appropriate applications on a
‘first come,first served’ basis.

This year we are delighted to have achieved 4 Bursaries including a new Museums
Australia and a new Museums Aotearoa sponsored bursary. Details of these
bursaries are now available on our website.