Hello,
Rupert is correct that you need to use the Date Out and Transaction Date to pick up things that were in there. You don't have to use NULL with the Date Out because it stores 12/31/9999 as the date out for works that haven't moved. Both the Transaction Date and Date Out should come from Objects>Object Components>Location History in db config manage query groups. The example advanced query below picks up everything that was in the Herzfeld Study Center in 2011 including the subsites and things that moved in in 2010 and didn't move out until 2013.
Hope this helps!
Inline image 1

Stephanie Hansen

Associate Registrar/Database Administrator

Milwaukee Art Museum
700 N. Art Museum Dr.  |  Milwaukee, WI 53202
Tel. 414.224.3273   |   Fax. 414.271.7588  |   [log in to unmask]