Dear Friends and Colleagues-
It is with bitter sweet clarity that I am resigning from my position at
Oklahoma Humanities.  I thank you for your continuous support, your
constant dedication and your creative spirits. I am honored and humbled to
be able to claim you all as my brilliant colleagues, and more than a few of
you as my dearest friends.

I can only attempt to express how meaningful my experiences with this
superb humanities cohort have been. From national conferences to program
officer meetings and all the wonderful conversations in between- I can say
with absolute certainty that I will miss you all.

On a personal note- I am looking froward to a new chapter as a full-time
mother to my new baby girl Olive Elizabeth (obligatory baby photo
attached). I fully expect to remain active and connected with the
humanities community locally and on a national level. My personal email
address is [log in to unmask]  and I am @CocoLow17 on twitter. I hope
you will stay in touch!

Thank you all again for the priceless memories.

Best regards,
*Caroline Lowery*

Caroline Lowery
Program Officer