Hi Carol,

I would love to attend this forum! Is it possible to attend the MoMS forum without registering for the Humanities Conference?

Thanks!
Amy

--
Amy Cohen
Executive Director

Exhibit Envoy
PO Box 193307
San Francisco, CA 94119
415.525.1553
www.exhibitenvoy.org

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Harsh, Carol
Monday, September 26, 2016 1:23 PM

Hi all,

We would like to invite you to the MoMS Forum at the National Humanities Conference in Salt Lake City on Thursday, November 10th from 1:00 to 3:00.

You will learn about some exciting developments in the MoMS world:

·        Launch of the newest MoMS exhibition, Water/Ways, in Idaho, Florida, Illinois, Minnesota, and Wyoming;

·        Introduction to our digital storytelling partner, MuseWeb, to discuss new opportunities for community engagement through pilot projects in Alabama and Minnesota;

·        Pilot projects in Florida and Kansa exploring creative ways to engage Latino audiences;

·        Pilot project in Guam involving Asian Pacific Islanders and their connections with Water/Ways;

·        Details about the next MoMS exhibition—scheduled to launch in 2018--about changes in rural America.

We hope you will be able to participate in this forum about some future directions for the MoM program.  All are welcome!

Please let us know if you can attend by Tuesday, November 1 so we can plan accordingly.

See you in Salt Lake City!

With warm regards,

Carol

Carol G. Harsh

Director, Museum on Main Street and Special Projects

Smithsonian Institution, SITES

P.O. Box 37012 MRC 941

Washington, D.C. 20013-7012

Deliveries