Dear Friends and Colleagues-
It is with bitter sweet clarity that I am resigning from my position at Oklahoma Humanities.  I thank you for your continuous support, your constant dedication and your creative spirits. I am honored and humbled to be able to claim you all as my brilliant colleagues, and more than a few of you as my dearest friends.

I can only attempt to express how meaningful my experiences with this superb humanities cohort have been. From national conferences to program officer meetings and all the wonderful conversations in between- I can say with absolute certainty that I will miss you all.

On a personal note- I am looking froward to a new chapter as a full-time mother to my new baby girl Olive Elizabeth (obligatory baby photo attached). I fully expect to remain active and connected with the humanities community locally and on a national level. My personal email address is [log in to unmask]  and I am @CocoLow17 on twitter. I hope you will stay in touch!

Thank you all again for the priceless memories.

Best regards,
Caroline Lowery

Caroline Lowery
Program Officer