The Morgan uses a custom dashboard, which welcomes the user by name
(sometimes, it's cheeky and will welcome the user in foreign languages),
and displays notifications and database metrics to the users.

[image: Inline image 1]

Users also have the ability to manage email alert subscriptions, and admins
can manage the notifications. In the future, there will also be a library
of documentation, and the access log for the account.