Ah-ha! That worked. Thanks Chad.

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Chad Petrovay <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The poor mans way of doing this is:

Go to Find Object and then enter Photo Number = *

Create a Package called Objects with Photos and add your result set to it.

Now search for everything in your collection, and exclode the package Objects with Photos.

Inline image 1

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 12:25 PM, Christopher Canarina <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hmmm. Maybe when our database was merged into TMS they added a path to every record. All I get is "Nothing found from your search". Now I've tried a few different things in the Object Media using "is empty" in the Relation and all of them give me "Nothing found from your search". Also, I don't have "LoginID" under Object Media to try that option Christine.

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Christine Droll <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Or this one:

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]I.EDU] On Behalf Of Sarah Gillis
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 10:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Search for Records Without Media

I find this query helpful:

Sarah L. Gillis, Assistant Registrar, Image Management

WORCESTER ART MUSEUM www.worcesterart.org
fifty-five salisbury street / worcester, massachusetts 01609
direct 508.793.4427 / general 508.799.4406

cid:F537873B-3D59-4208-B4D6-9E7F71A77EB2

The Last Judgment Tapestry

Through September 18, 2016

Our image reproduction application is now available online!

Image Reproduction Request

Want to own your own custom reproduction of a Worcester Art Museum masterpiece? Visit our partner Rudinec & Assoc. today!

RequestAPrint

Introducing: Zazzle! Our online museum shop where you can purchase custom merchandise containing images from our permanent collection!  Check it out today!

Worcester Art Museum - Zazzle Shop