Good morning TMSers:

We've been recording more loan-related fees in TMS lately and a question has come up as to the best place to record shipping fees.

The Loan Object xRefs screen has fields for Loan Fee, Conservation Fee (Catalogue now in TMS 2016 but we have relabeled it), Crate Fee, Insurance Fee, and Other Fee. Our registrars have asked to add shipping costs here, which doesn't seem possible without repurposing one of the existing fields, such as the Other fee field..

I'm wondering where else we could record shipping costs, either on a loan record or loan object record level. What are other institutions doing?

Thanks!

Cristina Lichauco
Collections Database Adminstrator
Asian Art Museum
Chong-Moon Lee Center for Asian Art & Culture
200 Larkin Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
www.asianart.org<http://www.asianart.org/>

T: 415.581.3676

[cid:65CD1E21-825C-4E2B-BF62-CDD64E6E0540]