Thank you to all who responded. With your help, I've got things up and running now!

Jennifer

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Danielle Uchitelle
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 1:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Thesaurus Manager--permissions issue (I think)

Thanks for the tip, Wendy.  Also, be sure you have permission to manage the concept scheme (thesaurus root node) by setting Manage Thesaurus Security in the Thesaurus Manager.

[cid:image001.png@01D2198E.AF081A80]

Best,
Danielle Uchitelle

Danielle Uchitelle | Chief Operating Officer
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 646.733.2239 x264
GallerySystems | www.gallerysystems.com<http://www.gallerysystems.com/>