From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Heather Pigat
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 9:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 'accountability'

Hello TMSrs

Can anyone define what is meant by the term in TMS “accountability” – it appears across the top of the data entry screen.

As well, I have unchecked the ‘public access’ box for works that I do not want to appear on e-museum, but they continue to appear.

Thanks for your help,

Heather Darling Pigat
Collections Manager
Art Museum