From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Fostel, Clarissa
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 2:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Public Access = yes, but no Audit Trail history

Hi folks – the Public Access checkbox on one of our objects is selected, but there is nothing in the Audit Trail showing when that happened. We’re researching all aspects of the publication history; knowing the date that the work went on our website would be quite helpful.

Anybody know why this happened? Could that box have been selected before Public Access was added to the Audit Trail, resulting in it the field not showing up?

Thanks,

Clarissa

Clarissa Fostel

Head Registrar