Hello friends,

I know the question was about windows 7 but, I've just upgraded TMS from 2012 to 2016 and for me is very slow as Richard says.

I have Windows Server 2012 Standard R2 with SQL Server 2012 and Wilfredo Morillo from GS who helps me to do this installation said that the sluggish was because of my network speed, he ask me to use switch Gigabit. I don't have these kind of  devices so one way to resolve this was use the remote desktop on all the sessions of my accounts so that the data don't travel through the net, i think this limits the skills of TMS, but resolves the speed issue. Previously i had the hosting service with GS with TMS 2012 and that's the way we were connected.

If anybody have a better idea to resolve this, besides the gigabit switch,  i would like  to hear about that.

Maybe i am doing something wrong.

Regards.

Adrián Pérez Camarena

Sistemas

Museo Nacional de Arte

Tacuba 8, 3er piso Centro Histórico

Cuauhtémoc, 06010

México D. F.

Tel +52 (55) 86475436

* La información de este correo así como la contenida en los documentos que se adjuntan, puede ser objeto de solicitudes de acceso a la información

* Considera el medio ambiente antes de imprimir