Hello All,

We are in the process of adding data for a collection of memorials on campus and have run across something that we are pretty certain other TMS users have some insight into how to best handle:

How do you capture the constituent information for objects donated by "friends and family of ---"? Do you add a constituent with that name exactly or do you have some other method?

Thank you!

Sylvia,

Sylvia Welsh, MS LIS, CSI, LEED AP BD+C

Harvard Planning & Project Management