Jim,

Congrats on the new position. It sounds like you want to change the
permissions that users have for the department, which is easy to do.

Login in to the Database Configuration utility.

   1. Go to "Manage > Users"
   2. Select each user in the left hand tree, and then find the
   "Unsuccessful Candidates" department on the right hand screen.
   3. Right-click on "Unsuccessful Candidates" and select "Edit".
   4. Change the Security Group in the dropdown, and then click "OK".
   5. Repeat for each user that you do not want to see the objects.

If you do not have an appropriate Security Group, you will need to add one
to TMS.

   1. Go to "Manage > Security Groups"
   2. Select "File > New > No Rights"
   3. Enter an appropriate name, and then click "Add." It can take some
   time to add this to the system.

I hope this helps you. ~Chad