Hi all,

Do any of you know in which group the Remarks field in the Location tab is located? I’m trying to run a query on our matting info and I’ve searched the entire Field Group dropdown menu and Help topics without success.

Thanks,

Janette

Janette Cousins Ewan

Art Registrar, Museum London

421 Ridout Street North, London ON N6A 5H4

e. [log in to unmask]

t. 519.661.2500 x 4269

www.museumlondon.ca

Become a Museum London Supporter. It's free and takes less than one minute to sign up. museumlondon.ca/supporters

Our art collection is online at  http://museumlondon.ca:8080/emuseum.