Hello all!
I can't get into the GS community to open a case, so asking here with hope that someone may have a clue. Our IT ran some network maintenance last week and our TMS reports won't work now. No response from IT on what they did so I can troubleshoot. Please see attached error message. I checked our Reports folder and paths in dbconfig and connection from my desktop, I have sysadmin rights for everything, verified the folder permissions for all users, nothing has changed in dbconfig for user groups, but nobody can run any reports.

Any other places I should check? Is this a permissions issue for the reports database via sql server?? Getting TMS to launch has also been significantly slower.
Thanks!
Ming

Ming Aguilar
Art Information and Computer Systems Coordinator
Art Collections
Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens
1151 Oxford Road
San Marino, CA 91108
626.405.2168