Hello TMS wise ones

I am receiving a Data Integrity Error for one object in our db, numbered 001.

The entry appears only in the list view and it is the image that appears, but not data (assuming due to the integrity problem), but when I try to bring the entry up into data entry view so I can amend the number, the entry will not come up at all.

The dialogue box error message reads:

Data integrity error, please note object number:

001

The Classification, Department and ObjContext Tables were checked.

[Error: 0]

[basMuseum.GetObjectRecord]

How can I get into the data entry view so I can amend the number and stop this error from occurring or just completely eradicate the entry?  (Thankfully the entry is not heavily loaded with data, so I can easily rebuild it with its corrected number.)

The tms help info in the db is no help on this.

Thanks all

HDP

Heather Darling Pigat
Collections Manager