We enter “after” in the prefix field, but that is open for discussion as we are slowly addressing various areas of cataloguing here at WAM.

It does get clunky when you search for an artist and you get results, but they are prints of the paintings by a given artist, so it is sort of misleading.

Sarah L. Gillis, Assistant Registrar, Image Management

WORCESTER ART MUSEUM www.worcesterart.org
fifty-five salisbury street / worcester, massachusetts 01609
direct 508.793.4427 / general 508.799.4406

cid:0B351122-3465-4E83-A4C8-359145BE7816

KAHBAHBLOOOM

The Art and Storytelling of Ed Emberley

November 16, 2016 – April 9, 2017

Our image reproduction application is now available online!

Image Reproduction Request

Want to own your own custom reproduction of a Worcester Art Museum masterpiece? Visit our partner Rudinec & Assoc. today!

RequestAPrint

Introducing: Zazzle! Our online museum shop where you can purchase custom merchandise containing images from our permanent collection!  Check it out today!

Worcester Art Museum - Zazzle Shop