Sarah - Which version of TMS are you using? The answer is different based upon your current version.

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 3:22 PM, Sarah Nankivell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello, could anyone tell me how to add flex fields in the Objects module to Crystal Reports? I'm new to crystal reports, apologies if there is an obvious answer to this question!

Thank you in advance,
Sarah

     //  eoj