Hi all,

I'm embarking on some database clean-up and I need a tool to demonstrate to curators their group of object records (which we indicate by Department), and overall quality. I'm thinking primarily number of records and completeness based on overall % of fields which are not null (description, chat, provenance, attribution, attributes, etc.), by department.

Has anyone developed such a Crystal Report, or another tool, which might aid in this type of thing? I would appreciate any feedback you might have.

Thanks!

Jarred

Jarred Wilson
Associate Registrar

The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art
5401 Bay Shore Road
Sarasota, FL 34243

tel. 941-359-5700 x1504
fax 941-359-7716