Hi Dear TMS users,

We were working with TMS 2012 on Gallery Systems hosting service for a year, now we have TMS 2016 on our own server.

The Gallery Systems' hosting service was good for us, we had one person from GS assigned to troubleshooting any issue.

In one year, we had 2 o 3 issues regarding the conection through Remote Desktop Service to TMS and these issues were solved in a few minutes.

The connection to TMS was via Remote Desktop Service as i said before, they resolved any issues regarding to the server maintenance, that's very helpful too.

I have to say the level of satisfaction for us was very good, the only thing for us to think carefully about, was the cost of this service, for us was better, due to the cost, implement TMS on our server than use the service hosting of Gallery Systems, but it largelly depends on the budget allocation you make.

I hope this may help you.

¡Regards!

Adrián Pérez Camarena

Sistemas

Museo Nacional de Arte

Tacuba 8, 3er piso Centro Histórico

Cuauhtémoc, 06010

México D. F.

Tel +52 (55) 86475436

* La información de este correo así como la contenida en los documentos que se adjuntan, puede ser objeto de solicitudes de acceso a la información

* Considera el medio ambiente antes de imprimir