Hi Chad,

Thanks! It's definitely an exciting project.

We do have a Security Group called "No Rights", but I didn't realize that it would actually block those records from users with that designation. So now I know! However, the issue was more about preventing those records from showing up in searches - but still have them accessible if need be. One suggestion was to flag them as Virtual Records, which I think will solve the problem quite nicely.

So thanks for your help. I see that you're a regular contributor here, so I may be leaning on you again in the near future! So much to learn ...

jim