From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hansen, Stephanie
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 2:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Long Term loans in exhibitions

Hello,
I'm wondering how others handle long terms loans in exhibitions in TMS. We have a long-term loan with 40 objects. One of those is going into an exhibition. What is the best workflow? Do you make a new loan record for the temporary exhibition with just 1 object to attach to the exhibition record or are you attaching the long term loan record to the exhibition record and just excluding the other objects from the venue?
Hope that makes sense. Thanks in advance!
Stephanie

Stephanie Hansen

Associate Registrar/Database Administrator

Milwaukee Art Museum
700 N. Art Museum Dr.  |  Milwaukee, WI 53202
Tel. 414.224.3273   |   Fax. 414.271.7588  |   [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[Milwaukee Art Museum: Featured Exhibition]
To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the following commands in the body of the email: