From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shepherd, Rupert
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 2:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Correctly formatting images in Crystal Reports

Dear colleagues

I've inherited a Crystal Report that pulls large images into the report based on path and filename. However, these images are of differing proportions (some landscape, some portrait, etc.), and are therefore are distorted so that they completely fill the box on the report occupied by the image OLE object. Is there any particular set of settings in the report that will show the images in their correct proportions?

With thanks and bets wishes

Rupert

Rupert Shepherd, PhD FSA

Collection Information Manager

Tel: +44 (0)20 7747 5921

A képet a feladó eltávolította. The National
 Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN
A képet a feladó eltávolította. Australia’s Impressionists exhibition