Dear TMS Users

I am just wondering if anyone is effectively using TMS for archives out there and whether you would be happy to share any procedures for entering archives with me please?

Thanks so much
Regards
Jen

Jen Kaines
Registrar and Collections Manager
Leeds Museums and Galleries
Leeds City Council

Tel: 0113 37 82115
Mobile: 07891 270568

www.leeds.gov.uk/museumsandgalleries<http://www.leeds.gov.uk/museumsandgalleries>

Leeds Museum Discovery Centre
Carlisle Road
Leeds
LS10 1LB

The Ice Cube is back and now you can enjoy it whatever the weather

Yorkshire's coolest wintertime attraction is back at Millennium Square from 27 January to 19 February

Leeds City Council - MJ Local Authority of the Year 2016

The information in this email (and any attachment) may be for the
intended recipient only. If you know you are not the intended recipient,
please do not use or disclose the information in any way and please
delete this email (and any attachment) from your system.

The Council does not accept service of legal documents by e-mail.