I have a very strong but incomplete memory of seeing 2 or 3 (or possibly more) films about dyeing and/or making ikat textiles in Indonesia.

As I recall, Alfred Bühler was involved, and they were made before World War II.

I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the films or the series. Or the distributor, for that matter.

Can anyone confirm that I'm not making this up by suggesting a) the names of the works or b) a database or other collection listing I might investigate to locate them? I've already reviewed the obvious places.

Thanks very much

Sarah

Sarah Lowengard
PO Box 6611